• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New ICC Mod - Coming Soon

musha_13

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I making a new ICC mod which will see you being able to take control of your favorite Australian, New Zealand or South African Domestic Team. It will have 18 Teams, 6 from each country.

It is half way completed and i will keep you updated on the progress.

The teams are -
Australia
Queensland
Victoria
New South Wales
Tasmania
South Australia
Western Australia

New Zealand
Auckland
Northern Districts
Central Districts
Wellington
Canterbury
Otago

South Africa
Eastern Cape
Western Province-Boland
Nashua Titans
Kwa-Zulu Natal Dolphins
GoodYear Eagles
Highveld Strikers

More detail to come soon...

Feel free to ask questions

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
You might wanna make it a "World Club Cup" With Some thing like 6 Australian, 4 New Zealand, 2 South Africa, 2 Indian, 2 English and 1 Pakistani and 1 West Indian?

Australia
Queensland
Victoria
New South Wales
Tasmania
South Australia
Western Australia

New Zealand

Auckland
Wellington
Northern Districts
Central Districts

South African

Western Province-Boland
Kwa-Zuli Natal Dolphins

Indian

Mumbai
Karnataka

English

Surrey
Warwickshire

Pakistani

Karachi

West Indian

Jamicia

musha_13

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'm sticken with my idea beacuse I want it to be like the Super 12's rugby of cricket.

That may be my next project.

Cloete

International Captain
musha_13 said:
I'm sticken with my idea beacuse I want it to be like the Super 12's rugby of cricket.

That may be my next project.
I like the idea.

If you can get it all together it will be tops. Definitely looking forward to playing it.

hallmitchell

School Boy/Girl Captain
An idea for you

Hi.
I'm excited about your idea.

The fans appreciate it.

Proposal.

If you ever feel like doing a mod for example Rebel Australians vs Sth Africa - mid eighties mod, let me know.

I have lineups, averages and photos.

I don't have the computer skills.

Mitchell

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
monty! :O kewl to spot u here :)

nyways like the idea!! somebody better use jamee's idea 2 !! that one is great 2 !

bryce

International Regular
nah jamee's is completely unbalanced......... i don't think the dude who started this thread is for real anyway