• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ok new story

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
was doing a south african story but my pc stufed up and i forgotto back up my files.

am going to do another one with a game every 2 days, and was wondering if u guys wouldnt mind.

also i was going to be australia but thought it may be interesting to use another country, and would like who u guys would prefer to hear a good season story career on, my other choices would be

* new zealand
* south africa
* west indies
* england

let me know
wil start very shortly

will be good!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I had a good game going with AA as Indian Captain, but found the lack of matches for non-England teams a bit annoying, so have one now with Freddy as Skipper!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok so i have had 1 bid for for 3 teams. so who do u want me to manage

come on guys

england
south africa
west indies

or what about n/zealand

will start tomorrow night (being monday)

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
As posted above, South Africa. I wanna see them play gooooood cricket. Well yeah. South Africa

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok south africa it is

will start very shortly and i hope u all look forward to it!