• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My new Bradman...

bryce

International Regular
nah that is just how it worked out, on the earlier icc games there are alot more one-day games

dmac

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
u guys are pros lol, anyways i was wondering what do you do to a youth batsmen toi make them good and what doo you guys do to a youth bowler to make them good. I was also wondering what do give a batsmen thats in bad form or what do you give to some1 that you want to make better.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Usually giving a youth technique training but not picking him to play that much worked well for me.

As for out of form players, giving them batting practice and playing in the 2nd team usually works. Internationally there's not much you can do other than play him and pray. usually have to wait until they play a domestic season to get their form back.