• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Problem in running cricket game live 2008

pharaoof

Cricket Spectator
I have a problem in running the cricket game live 2008. The error says:
'to run this application, you must first install one of the following version of the .Net Framework V2.0.50727'

Can someone help me
pharaoof@hotmail.com

francis james

Cricket Spectator
If one download any application, & start it and receive an error message about "corrupted file", that means the file has not been completely downloaded by the web browser (or you used File downloader to download the files).

Possible solutions:

* Clear the browser cache (to not let the browser re-use the locally cached incomplete version of the file; otherwise it will not actually re-download from the website when you try to re-download),
restart the browser and then try to re-download the file.

* To clear the cache, in Internet Explorer, go to menu Tools | Internet options | Temporary Internet files | Delete Files... | OK

* Download the installer using another web browser or download software (software that is able to resume incomplete downloads tends to be more efficient)

* Best solution is to download the files without using any special software.

*Hope you got my answer
--------------------------------------------------------------
Francis

Last edited by a moderator:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha, advertising designing itself as being helpful. That really is a new way to advertise...kind of.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Stopped working

Probleemhandtekening:
Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem: CLR20r3
Probleemhandtekening 01: cricket.exe
Probleemhandtekening 02: 0.0.0.0
Probleemhandtekening 03: 47bac24b
Probleemhandtekening 04: System.Drawing
Probleemhandtekening 05: 2.0.0.0
Probleemhandtekening 06: 47577e0e
Probleemhandtekening 07: 2ee
Probleemhandtekening 08: 46
Probleemhandtekening 09: System.ArgumentException
Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Landinstelling-id: 1043

Ponting Man

School Boy/Girl Captain
Mine always pops up with error and i click don't send.
I also Downloaded it again it still stuffs up any help?:wacko: