• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated Database

darko21

U19 Debutant
Ah the bond issue. One question, why is it in this post? Anyway, I looked at the match scorecard anf yes, congrats to Bond for picking up 10 wickets... against Zimbabwe. Such an achievement when you look at the quality in the Zimbabwean side. Now, I am not saying that Bond is an average bowler because most decent bowlers could get 10 for against Zimbabwe but why are you praising the ground Bond walks on? I think Vettori, Martin and Franklin are as good. Okay, so Bond destroyed the Aussies a few years back but are we going to praise all the players that have had that edge over Australia? (however, hats off to Freddie Flintoff.).
Anyway, that is my two cents about the Bond issue. I admit he is a quality bowler but no need to ask other people to bow down to Bond, Shane Bond.

Blaze

Banned
Well Zimbabwe's ability should be dramatically decreased then so that it is possible to run through them like what happens in real life

pmacklam

Cricket Spectator
Updated Database for ICC 2005

I realise I posted somthing similar in another thread but the link at the start of this thread will it work for ICC 2005 or is it just for ICC 2002?

If for ICC 2002 is there an updated database for ICC 2005 to download?

Thanks for any information. :)

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
pmacklam said:
I realise I posted somthing similar in another thread but the link at the start of this thread will it work for ICC 2005 or is it just for ICC 2002?

If for ICC 2002 is there an updated database for ICC 2005 to download?

Thanks for any information. :)
The database will only work for ICC 2002. Currently there is no update for ICC 2005 but there should be one in the making.

whitedazzler

School Boy/Girl Captain
im currently making the ultimate icc2002 database all player statistics are gona b 100% up to date and well as team records and there will be photos for every player in it with the exception of the 3rd round teams such as berkshire. once i have completed it i will be putting it on this site for people to download if they wish. if any1 has any suggestions for specifications to add to this game it would be appreciated. thank you

Blaze

Banned
whitedazzler said:
im currently making the ultimate icc2002 database all player statistics are gona b 100% up to date and well as team records and there will be photos for every player in it with the exception of the 3rd round teams such as berkshire. once i have completed it i will be putting it on this site for people to download if they wish. if any1 has any suggestions for specifications to add to this game it would be appreciated. thank you

Good stuff. Make sure Shane Bond is lethal in the game :ph34r:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i am having a slight problem atm, i started a new game for abit of a challenge, signed a couple of rookies but they dont appear on the match selection screen - they appear everywhere else but not there - so i cant pick them, anyone have any idea's? the squad size isn't that big, ive certainly had bigger before?

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
check that all the players are from your team.. sometimes when a database changes the default lineup stays the same therefor old players that arent in ure squad will appear in the match selection screen. to fix this just select andother player and get rid of all the non squad players.

hope that helps.. if this sint the case im stumped

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
nah they are all players in my squad, might just be a thing where the squad size is abit stuffed cause its the bottom 2 players that i dont see able to pick :(

dobbo2k4

Cricket Spectator
you need to click on one of your squad players and then look at his profile, you also have to scroll through your entire squad on this screen. Qhen you have done that they all should appear in your squad profile.

Danno90

Cricket Spectator
i recently downloaded the v8 database, but it keeps crashing my machine! i've tried it with & without the new pics (thought it might be a graphics card prob), but at various times it just crashes. Anyone else had this?

i know it's a stab in the dark, but any thoughts would be appreciated... i used to use the editor loads on my own databases via DOS & never had any probs... not sure if this has happened because i now use the batch files or because of the database..

thanks

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
dobbo2k4 said:
you need to click on one of your squad players and then look at his profile, you also have to scroll through your entire squad on this screen. Qhen you have done that they all should appear in your squad profile.

didn't work :(

i think i must just have hit the max squad size

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
First of all great work Kent Lad on making the databse via magpie.

Secondly regarding stats - I played a fc match with Sussex. After that still no players had any FC records for the current year. Yet when I put records of career there are many matches and an average of .03, .04 etc.

Is this a unique problem or have others faced this?

What needs to be done? :(

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hmm.. The World Ratings are buggered. anyway.

Here is the alltime database, only australian players so far. South Africa is next. meanwhile try it out and tell me of any issues and any players you want to add.Thanks.

~ALLTIME PLAYERS DATABASE~
Version 1.0
Updates:
-Included all time australian players.
-updated stats of some key australian players (ponting, mcgrath etc)
-all key players are 17 years old, so you can keep them for ages and they wont retire soon.

Players added:
-Arthur Morris
-Bob Simpson
-Craig McDermott
-Dennis Lillee
-Ian Chappell
-Lindsay Hassett
-Richie Benaud
-Steve Waugh
-Bill Lawry
-David Boon
-Doug Walters