• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cover of the game

hassan-

Cricket Spectator
yeah thanks for that but i had checked game few days ago cause its me birthday soon so i thought if i find it there i can preorder it well over there it says may go to it the game site

Langeveldt

Soutie
hassan- said:
yeah thanks for that but i had checked game few days ago cause its me birthday soon so i thought if i find it there i can preorder it well over there it says may go to it the game site
You can pre order titles about 3/4 weeks before they hit the shelves..

Sir Gaddy

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
No they are just pictures of the new pakistani kit
Edit: Haha wrong thread how very intelligent am I!!

Last edited:

Sir Gaddy

Yeh i am referring to the wrong thread my bad. Well they are nice covers but on the codemasters website alongside the pre-order part the cover is different and looks like this...

Attachments

hassan-

Cricket Spectator
its because they have not yet got the final cover cause there may be anouther cover soon as i get information ill post it on this tread only the cover information but u should hve figured it out that that wont be the cover lol it dont stand out i think the covers that i have uploaded are great may be outher plays in the background will do but that cover in 10/10 for me great work who did that codemasters i thinkbut that may be the cover its got everythink on it brian lara

Langeveldt

Soutie
hassan- said:
its because they have not yet got the final cover cause there may be anouther cover soon as i get information ill post it on this tread only the cover information but u should hve figured it out that that wont be the cover lol it dont stand out i think the covers that i have uploaded are great may be outher plays in the background will do but that cover in 10/10 for me great work who did that codemasters i thinkbut that may be the cover its got everythink on it brian lara
eh?

Sir Gaddy

How do you know considering its the one on the codemasters site who are making the game. Plus the picture on the cover is taken from one of the renders made for the game. Yeh i like the ones you posted more, but you know!?

Link

State Vice-Captain
ahh, i dont know if i can wait that long. cricket 04 is defianately not helping. But great pictures of the cover, good to see some reassurance, the games sounds promising

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
£29.99 for xbox/Ps2,

26.99 for pc, though you can get it for 24.99 from gameplay.co.uk, and £17.99 from play.com!