• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Looking to buy 2002

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
squiz said:
Yeah Clarke's in the game, he's terrible though
LOL. Yeah I've justed checked and he's only played 12 First Class matches so I can imagine he would be worser in the game compared to his great start in real life.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
The PC game is much quicker, and I personally prefer that version - you also have the option of downloading the editor and posting screenshots with the PC game.

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
from wat i have read the editing looks very complicated...Some thing i dont think i would be good at...lol

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
When I first saw the editing thing, I thought the same - but don't worry, it's actually very easy. PS1, I just find that it's restraining how little control you have? I mean - on the PC you have the mouse, everything is so easy access etc, PS1 is so inconvenient. PC, definitely

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep, once you actually go through the steps and identify everything, it's really easy. Even if you have problems during your attempt to get the editor working, there's members more than happy to help you out and identify the problem.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Somerset said:
LOL. Yeah I've justed checked and he's only played 12 First Class matches so I can imagine he would be worser in the game compared to his great start in real life.
If the game bases talent on FC averages that would be irrelevant though.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
If the game bases talent on FC averages that would be irrelevant though.
Well I realise it doesn't, I was just making an observation on how few matches he'd played and how unlikely he'd be to have a high batting class rating.