• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Records So Far...

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
kwek said:
hmm surely not a record, but wanted to show anyway :D
Not bad Kweeky, a 50-odd ball century is always something to be proud of. My record is 45 with Ian Bell, I'm sure that'll have been beaten with the number of ICC followers on this forum though.

bryce

International Regular
Somerset said:
Wow, great stuff mate, an incredible score there. ;) Out of interest, who was the side that you were facing?
looks like south africa to me...

Link

State Vice-Captain
thats impressive, my highest ODI score was 450. when i was with Yorkshire, Lehmann got a double ton. However i was playing this on the playstation and therefore have no images to show

imagine

School Boy/Girl Captain
this was by far my best score. have had several 400+ scores, but this was the first over 500.

Link

State Vice-Captain
thats a good effort somerset...... but i supose it was against holland which explains a few things