• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

state cup

ash chaulk

International Captain
sorry buggsy but your team could never beat the Titans!!! :P

even if we did lose 8 in a row we still ended that streak by beating the top team in the comp.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ash chaulk said:
sorry buggsy but your team could never beat the Titans!!! :P

even if we did lose 8 in a row we still ended that streak by beating the top team in the comp.

i thinkwe would beat the titans, after all we are the best indoor cricket team in mens 3's in nsw. hahaha

oh that sounds good.!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ash chaulk said:
lol... ok i admit all 8 of your batsmen would score 50's against us lol 7, 7 ,7 ,7,7,7
sounds like the ACT team i played in when we played Queensland at the nationals, they hit nearly 250 against us :(

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ash chaulk said:
godamn... did u then score a negative score??
naa we made over 100, they mucked around against us in the bowling, i think we may even have won a skin!