• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

Craig

World Traveller
If you buy a player and you offer another player in return, but as a loan (like when MU signed Berbatov, they sent Fasier Cambell to Tottenham on a season loan in exchange) for that season you sare in? Or in Italy when you buy a player who can give the co-ownership of another player in exchange (happens quite a lot, especially with young players). It is probably hard to do, but it is worth an idea.

And can you please suggest that if somebody is managing an African nation (like Nigeria or Ghana) that any glitches can be fixed so you can have more then 3 goal keepers or 2 left backs to pick from? I am going quite well as the manager of Nigeria, but I only have 3 goal keepers to pick from. Also if you have players that have dual citizenship but have no chance with their favoured country and you are managing the country with their 2nd citizenship, you can convince them to play for you instead (I would like to pick Wolves Matt Murray as one of my goal keepers as he has a Nigerian passport, but only wants to play for England, and he has no chance of that or even Nedum Onuoha who was born in Nigeria, but only wants to play for England, but is down on the list and they would both get plenty of game time for me).

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Beat Real Madrid 5-2 in the Champions League Final to win for the first time and retained the Premiership with Boston United. Now on to the FA Cup Final against Liverpool.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Sorry if im behind and some of these have been sorted but...

Ive still only got FM08 but has the Australia bug been fixed? after the first Asian Cup you go through qualifying only to qualify and not be entered into the tournament. World cup is ok though?

Like towns suggestion of a list of top scorers/appearences for your club/country, also a list of all time scorers appearences in certain comps eg, world cup, UCL.

I heard when FM09 came out there was no editer, still the case?

Later into the years being able to identify an ex players son, eg Beckhams kid etc.. (thought this one was clever)

Oh and make Eugene Dadi a god.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
No editor? There is one. Must have only been some people. Only think they can do your son rather than others'.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
I think it was more that people didn't know where it was located, due to them installing the game with Steam

Loony BoB

International Captain
According to my game, the world will end on June 24th, 2024. God will receive a log of this in his crash dump folder.

Can't seem to find a way around it, but am hoping if I go back to an older save I might be able to. Otherwise, gutted on so many levels. :(

James_W

U19 Vice-Captain
I would like to request a CW network game with loads of players. I play online a good bit, it's easier than it seems. I can host as my comp is pretty awesome. FM09. Any takers?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Eidos on championshipmanager.co.uk has made available CM01/02 for free download.

**** I love this game,the midfield of Selakovic/Kallstrom/Bakircioglu/Ishizaki is getting it done big time.