• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Formula 1

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Would love to see this happen, even if it is only a one off. Not holding my breath yet but Imola is absolutely iconic
It would be nothing but pure awesomeness, that's for sure. Since they've gotten rid of the variante bassa these days it sounds like the final section of the circuit will be one giant DRS zone down to turn 1.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Human hair is very affordable imo. All you need is a pair of scissors & a good pair of sneakers.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Wonder how much coin was lost due to this cancellation? The track had already been set up & the teams had already flown out to Oz.

Won't be surprised if we see a lot more cancelled GPs. Teams are set to lose millions I'd say, as they've gone ahead & built their cars for this season & they won't even be able to race them next year!

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Wonder how much coin was lost due to this cancellation? The track had already been set up & the teams had already flown out to Oz.

Won't be surprised if we see a lot more cancelled GPs. Teams are set to lose millions I'd say, as they've gone ahead & built their cars for this season & they won't even be able to race them next year!
Yeah, I would be genuinely surprised at this stage of there is any racing before the (european) summer break at least. And even that's probably a touch on the optimistic side.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
The plan is to now race the 2020 chassis' in season 2021, whilst postponing the new regulations until 2022. Smart move in my opinion, as most teams would have had their R&D programs grinding to a halt in the midst of this madness.

Flem274*

123/5
Fingers crossed for Liam Lawson this weekend. He's been sold a hospital pass so I don't expect higher than last, but we will see.

Hoping our own media don't savage him because they don't understand being injury subbed in with 1 hour of practice at a wet Zandvoort is a tougher ask than Harltley's debut.

Go Lawson and Piastri.

ripper868

International Coach
Think Lawson ended up 12thish didn't he? No small task in what was really bad conditions towards the back end.

Is this the most boring F1 has ever been though? It's just a question of Max by how much.