• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virtual NRL

DJellett

International Debutant
DJellett said:
I've made one - CricketWeb (3231)
Password is cricket
Anyone interested???
C'mon, register!
10 teams, 16 rounds, Best of 8 Finals thing, Salary cap is $4,500,000, Bidding war style...
What's yours Blewy?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DJellett said:
C'mon, register!
10 teams, 16 rounds, Best of 8 Finals thing, Salary cap is $4,500,000, Bidding war style...
What's yours Blewy?
the same with 24 rounds i think it is, salary cap may be a touch lower in ours too

nibbs

International Captain
dam i lost again. dam. we were second a few weeks ago. good to see bugssy and blewy lose. all is not lost.

Simon

only 4 or 5 weeks to go in the comp and its looking close, with me, kyle, blewy and cloete winning this weekend finishing positions could go either way, curretly stands

Tigers 20
Bugssy 20
PSV 18
Seagulls 18
Cowboys 16
Bunnies 14
Jets 13
Dogs 12
Inter 11
Roosters 8

Simon

im pretty happy to be sitting 3rd and finally knocking off bugssy from the top of the table, sharks having the bye this weekend stuffs me up a bit, i lose 2 potential foward tries and some strike power with Vagana out. With Monaghan being injured still im struggling for centres :(

Simon

change that ladder, Jets are on 14 and Inter on 10, the actually drew for the 2nd time this season, nice work guys :P

the important thing is that bugs lost :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Very happy to be finally sitting top of the table...

how about the F/A difference... at least im safe if thats used as a decider in the semis...

Simon

u owe me for knocking off bugs!!!

but yeh, ur differential is insane, im hoping to improve mine over the coming weeks, ive had 3 consecutive wins by under 10 since the drubbing i gave to your brother.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugs was nagging me all week to give him one of my kickers, but there was no chance of that happening...

I have to be blessed with kickers, Hodgson, Fitzgibbon, Head, and Roberts....

i also picked up a couple of players recently that have got me some important fwd tries...
only problem is that i've used all my trades so i can't replace players unless they are gone for the season...

Simon

yeh i noticed u used all ur replacements cause i was gonna try and get Ash Harrison off you, instead i took Matt Hilder off cloete, since then hes gotten me 12 points in 2 weeks, plus hes the sharks kicker with kimmorley out! not bad considering i gave him steve witt and craig stapleton lol..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
HAHAHAHA that was the same with Laffranchi, i picked him up from the left overs and he has got me a fwd try every week...

Simon

yeh hes carving up with foward tries at the moment isnt he, is he likely to keep getting them when sattler comes back?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah for sure... he was getting them before Satts got injured, he just gets through a heap of work.... Very under-rated forward...

Simon

as long as he doesnt get one when we play again i wont mind, hopefully that game in round 20 could decide the minor premiership!

Simon

well starting planning it, maybe i can improve my f&a enough by then and by flogging you i can claim it that way, not that finishing 1st or 2nd makes any differance at all!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
lol yeah, i think its a race between 4, and alot could depend on who has the byes during the semis