• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virtual NRL

Warne is god

U19 12th Man
<in high pitched voice>
Oh we're going to play rugby, what a delight that will be throw the ball backwards and call it football despite the fact we hardly use our feet. what fun

Cloete

International Captain
very, veruy, very happy with my VNRL team in game 1. Rooney crossed for a try, Tahu crossed for a try and I think Kennedy might be damn close to a forward try :D

you're going down simon

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Warne is god said:
<in high pitched voice>
Oh we're going to play rugby, what a delight that will be throw the ball backwards and call it football despite the fact we hardly use our feet. what fun
Is that High pitched voice because your GAY FL shorts are to tight????

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
So you can say that an AFL player has never passed nor kicked a football backwards??? from what i recall in the last minute of every game a player can stand in the one spot for about 5 minutes with nobody laying a hand on him...

ahhhh yeah great game....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Very happy with my teams start to the season... So far without counting Forward Tries im leading 28-0

Cloete

International Captain
ok well Kennedy did get a forward try.

so far I can be certain I have atleast 14 points(probably have more but that's just Tahu's try, Rooney's try, Kennedy's forward try and Kimmorley's penalty)

whoever has Hazem El Masri must be coining it!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Scores far....

Looks like the Tigers are dominating BIG Time...
Simon and his so called Premiership favourites are getting routed by the Cowboys whilst the Seagulls and the Jets are in a close tustle..

Wests Tigers 28 vs Sydney City Roosters 4
Newcastle Knights Bugsy's Boys 12 vs Wooden Spoon Bunnies 4
South-Queensland Cowboys 18 vs PSV Eindhoven 3
Inter Milan RLC Inter 20 vs Wentworth Park Dogs 16
Gold Coast Seagulls 20 vs WHENUAPAI Jets 26

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
Scores far....

Simon and his so called Premiership favourites are getting routed by the Cowboys whilst the Seagulls and the Jets are in a close tustle..

haha what a champion! Skandalis gets a forward try for me. While simon is getting absolutely thumped! He lost a point for the binning of Nathan Cayless as well :D

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:
Scores far....

Yes it is a very tight tussle with the Jets. Hannay, Nutley & Donalsd already showing their value. Still have Blacklock, Gasnier, Crocker & Webke to play today...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well im pretty certain to win my game, despite the roosters having a few decent players to go today, i have 2 key ones in Craig Wing and Craig Fitzgibbon who should go real well for the roosters against the rabbits today...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
some good games coming up this weekend, ive got blewy, im sure i wont have much trouble beating him :P

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just like the easy game against Andrew hey Sim?? :P :P :P

Title Favourites...

HAHAHAHAHA no Chance

Craig

World Traveller
Cloete said:
ok well Kennedy did get a forward try.

so far I can be certain I have atleast 14 points(probably have more but that's just Tahu's try, Rooney's try, Kennedy's forward try and Kimmorley's penalty)

whoever has Hazem El Masri must be coining it!
I have Hazam.

Not bad considering I lost players in the Bidding War.