• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This shows everything about mentality. Federer should be winning this easily, instead Nadal's still in it because Federer's been playing the big points poorly.

morgieb

These forehand errors have killed Federer today.
Yeah, his backhand's been great, but if your forehand isn't working consistently you'll struggle.

I think it says a lot about Nadal about as an opponent though. If he wasn't so tough Fed would still be favourite.

OverratedSanity

5 sets favours Nadal.. stats show it.. and tbf I would bet on Nadal doing it again.
It's been a quick 4 sets though so it's not as bad as it could be for Roger.

But yeah, Nadal big favourite now. Hope Fed stops with those goddamn forehand errors :(

morgieb

Nadal's gonna overtake Federer's Slam count. I think I have to consider him the GOAT after this.