• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Silly from you. I wouldn't be shocked if Rafa was found to be on the juice (or a lot of tennis players) but leaking his medical records where he has done nothing illegal or against the rules, just like a bunch of other sportspersons, isn't proof. Its just a breach of privacy.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Rafa's drugs must suck so hard too. Muzz and Nole are machines who run forever with minimal injuries whereas Rafa loses 5 set matches to mental giants like Fognini, Verdasco and Pouille.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha

Speaking of balls, how good was Andy Murray's answer when he was asked why he went off the court to get his thigh checked out.

"I can't take my nuts out on court" :laugh: WAG

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Big time win by Zverev over Stanimal in the 250 St Petersburg final. Stan came so hard at him and he just went toe to toe. Was down a break in the third set and still came back to win it. Brilliant.

Zverev > Kyrgios > Thiem is my ranking of #nextgen

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Zverev is 19, ease up. He just won his first ever title..

Agree re Thiem and probably Kyrgios too.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn't know that. It'll happen eventually, of course. Not easy being an up-and-coming talent in this generation.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, the Auckland tournament has managed to sign Serena for 2017. Impressive effort.