• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Encouraging first few games from Janowicz. I know it probably won't last, but it's good to see.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
3.40 odds on Ferrer vs del Potro.

Got to be a while since you could have got that kind of odds on a #13 vs a #142 (and they're probably short too)

Niall

International Coach
I am tempted, but I keep laying Del Potro and while it worked out for me in the early part of the year, it's not at the moment:laugh:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think my favourite round of a major is the third. Get to see some of the lesser good players playing in tough matches and see how they are shaping up.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I am tempted, but I keep laying Del Potro and while it worked out for me in the early part of the year, it's not at the moment:laugh:
He's not lacking practice or match fitness now, so really no point laying him you'd say