• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think 2014 was more of a lost opportunity since he had just beaten Rafa in Miami and Rome in the build-up. Rafa was fantastic in 2013 after he came back, nearly unbeatable for most of the year. In 2011, Federer outplayed him.. one of my favourite matches of all time, that one. :)
That Federer win in 2011 is still his best victory ever imo

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez atpworldtour.com is ****. Doesn't even show live scores properly. **** off.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Rafa up a break in the second now.

Are Fed and Rafa on the same side, or could they play off in the final?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Seen Rafa let go of dominant positions in the last 12 months or so. Stan needs to stop being a whiny bitch and hang tight
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Rafa gives back the break.

Man he used to be a great frontrunner. Now he's so far from that.

vcs

I tried finding that out.. atpworldtour gave an error, prompting my previous post.

morgieb

Nah Rafa and Murray are playing in the Semis. Federer is on what was supposed to be the Djokovic half.

vcs

Got to favor the 8-time champion to win it from here. God, it feels ridiculous even typing that. :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed getting code violations for having a wahhh is so good. Scared of losing to Rafa so bows out to Tsonga. Weak.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
So Murray takes 66 minutes to get to play Rafa ... 6-2 6-0

Interesting match that will be...

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
That'd be the first time in a long while that Rafa's beaten two top players back to back wouldn't it?

Good to see him back in some form. Ominous for the rest of the clay court season.