• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
She always gives this glimmer of false hope to her opponents. And then laughs with furious glee while killing them in the 3rd set

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've decided that I underrate Halep
Not the only one, she does hit with deceptive power at times, really throws her entire frame into it. Obviously called a pusher by some, but she's much more than that. Her serve under pressure is the problem though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That was crap from Anderson tbh. Came in with momentum and had a winning record vs. Stanimal. fair enough lose but not like that

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Stan looks like he is rounding into form...I think the finals will be between him and Novak...Djokovic will be the favorite but Wawrinka has shown that he can beat him in 5 setters so he has a chance to win his 3rd slam...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Anil, Stan is paying $3.80 or so. Fed is a huge short price favourite.

Meanwhile awesome win by Pennetta. Don't get how Azarenka and Lisicki couldn't do what she just did!

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
hope jono is alright...he may have been in such shock that he couldn't come in here to post...:unsure: