Page 366 of 1022 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466866 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 15322
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: *Official* Tennis Thread

Request Your Custom Title Now! Simon's Avatar
    Haas also not in the tournament now after losing in straight sets to Chardy, honestly Tommy think its time to retire.

**** me dead Hewitt.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Samuel_Vimes's Avatar
    Defend Your Castle Champion! Monkey Diving Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    **** me dead Hewitt.
    Hardly surprising, is it.
    Messi scores on the rebound.

Founder of ESAS - Edgar Schiferli, the best associate bowler
    A follower of the schools of Machiavelli, Bentham, Locke, Hobbes, Sutcliffe, Bradman, Lindwall, Miller, Hassett and Benaud
    Member of JMAS, DMAS, FRAS and RTDAS

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Grünbaum
    Is the conduct approved by the gods right ("pious"), because of properties of its own, or merely because it pleases the gods to value or command it?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Vimes View Post
    Hardly surprising, is it.
    No idea why he, Safin and even Haas are still on the circuit tbh. Retire with your millions already.

And wtf is wrong with Nalbandian? Does he realise he's still a top 10 player?

Request Your Custom Title Now! Simon's Avatar
    At least Safin has said he's going to retire after this year.
    Hewitt and Haas just appear to be either very stubborn and still think they are better than what they are or they feel they have something to prove coming back from injuries.

Cricketer Of The Year SirBloody Idiot's Avatar
    Looks like Nalbandian is going to bottle this big time. Up a set, 5-3, and then has four match points and just goes to ****. Nadal's great in those situations, but he just froze.

Love Rafa so much. Just never gives in.

Gave a very frank and honest interview after the match. Admitted he was 'scared' of Nalbandian's backhand, and considering that before this match he'd never taken a set off Nalbandian, being 5 match points down throughout the match, and still winning, show's how much class he has.

[I]“I think today was lucky. Anyway, well, I am not happy. I'm not very happy about myself and the first two sets. I think I had from the memory, a lot the last two matches. He played well, yes, but I… was a little bit scared about his backhand. I didn't go to the match with the best mentality.

Tennis - ATP World Tour - News - Nadal Saves Five Match Points In Classic Comeback;*Djokovic-Roddick To*Meet In QFs*
    Last edited by Jono; 19-03-2009 at 06:06 PM.

Roddick just crushed Djokovic.

Unbelievable. Not sure what to make of Novak atm. Wins a tournament, then gets owned at other times to lower ranked players. What's certain is he's definitely not #3 in the world. Murray is better atm.

it's probably a lack of confidence caused by the realization that both nadal and federer and possibly even murray are clearly better than him...
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Mister Wright's Avatar
    Burger Time Champion!
    It's because he's ****ing overr-rated, I've been saying it for yonks. He's soft mentally. Just wished I hadn't screwed the numbers at Sports Bet, I wanted Roddick to win, not Djokovic.
    Cricketweb Colts Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Hayden > Lehmann
    I'm a member of Club Kerry

I'm Green

The color of immortality, nature and envy - you are truly a unique person. While clearly the color of nature, you also symbolize rebirth, fertility and hope in the world. On the other side of the spectrum, a natural aptitude to money with green coming to signify money and possibly even *********!

He may be overrated, but he's still winning more tournaments than Federer in 2009

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Samuel_Vimes's Avatar
    Defend Your Castle Champion! Monkey Diving Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Wright View Post
    It's because he's ****ing overr-rated, I've been saying it for yonks. He's soft mentally.
    Yeah, but you hate his guts. It's a bit like half the forum saying that Mitchell Johnson bloke will stop having luck soon.

Hall of Fame Member superkingdave's Avatar
    argh...sack the producer (or whoever it is that is deciding on the camerawork for the Federer-Murray match) the view is far too low. It's not hard to get a decent position for Tennis but there have been more than the odd tournament so far this year with dire tv pictures. Sort it out.

Murray breaks anyway, Fed started really well and really should have broken in the last game though. The more recent Fed-Murray games usually go 3 sets with Fed winning the first though
    Dave Mohammed >>>> You

Murray is so awesome. Great to watch.

His odds kept climbing despite the fact he'd beaten Roger in their last 4 meetings (including unofficial Abu Dhabi). Make that 5 now.

Awesome that Rafa beat Roddick as well. We now have another Rafa vs. Murray final, except hopefully this time with neither of them being injured.
    Last edited by Jono; 21-03-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    He may be overrated, but he's still winning more tournaments than Federer in 2009
    doesn't mean a thing and you know it....

Thread Information