• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That said, if criminal charges end up being brought against anyone, then the possibility of a settlement kind of becomes moot (i.e., because court will be unavoidable).
I was gonna say last night that we know that the feds started an investigated on him last year and got a warrant but we don't know anything else about it, but then the WSJ just confirmed it was (at least partly) for the ***ual assault and *** trafficking allegations, so

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
We all knew this though. I guess they wanted something to get them away from the bad press around McMahon. Wondering if Punk was not injured, they would have found a way to do Punk Vs Austin too.

Spikey

**** the rock joining the board and then saying that doesn't work for me brother is maybe the best wwe thing in 25 years

Spikey

he's right too and HHH ****ed everything up by trying to somehow have The Rock/Roman not happen at WM. what the **** kind of thinking is that

not a good few days for HHH

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I understand why they've done it, but from a narrative point of view this makes Cody look like a total dweeb. Bloke spends the last two years slogging his guts out to "finish his story", and then with the finishing line in sight he just happily gives his spot to The Rock. What a ****ing loser lol

Spikey

the only way this can get funnier is if they want to pivot to having Roman drop it to Cody in Australia at 5am american time and then Roman says no he will not flying be over to australia

Spikey

it's just a shame that people will be talking about this stuff instead of the CMLL guys on Rampage

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I understand why they've done it, but from a narrative point of view this makes Cody look like a total dweeb. Bloke spends the last two years slogging his guts out to "finish his story", and then with the finishing line in sight he just happily gives his spot to The Rock. What a ****ing loser lol
Cody is and has always been a dweeb and a loser

Athlai

Not Terrible
Did they actually change the direction in the backroom coz Rock took over on the Board? Or is it just kayfabe?
They changed direction cos WWE's name is getting owned in the news cos of Vince, CM Punk got injured. This was clearly not the plan a week ago.

I think the Rock board position is probably more likely to be part of the deal they've thrown his way to make this happen than it is him swinging his booking weight around.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They changed direction cos WWE's name is getting owned in the news cos of Vince, CM Punk got injured. This was clearly not the plan a week ago.

I think the Rock board position is probably more likely to be part of the deal they've thrown his way to make this happen than it is him swinging his booking weight around.
Makes sense. But at least there is a fun kayfabe story to be told there and in case they want Reigns to turn face, that can be the direction they go.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I mean the E is totally throwing their last two years of storytelling down the ****ter for the sake of a quick buck here. Rock is a huge name obviously, but even with Punk and Brock out they were still going to make money hand over fist whatever was put on the WM card. This was actually probably the first year in ages they had enough genuinely over/ top stars to not need to rely on names from the past.