• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
If Cody costs Kenny the title at Dominion I'll burn the world to the ground.
It’s tied 1-1 and we’re 65 minutes into the greatest match ever.

Cody comes out, Kenny and Okada both on the ground. Cody ends up giving a Cross Rhodes to Okada, throws Kenny on top of Okada.

Swerrrrrrrve.

#bulletclubisfine
#keepokadastrong

Agent TBY

International Captain
Somehow made it to the bottom of the page without looking at spoilers. Can someone VM me how long it usually takes them to have the VOD up?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
It’s tied 1-1 and we’re 65 minutes into the greatest match ever.

Cody comes out, Kenny and Okada both on the ground. Cody ends up giving a Cross Rhodes to Okada, throws Kenny on top of Okada.

Swerrrrrrrve.

#bulletclubisfine
#keepokadastrong
I'll take anything to get that belt on Kenny.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
- Kenny wins at Dominion
- Defends against Cody at G1 Special and gets his win back
- Okada and Ibushi face off in the final of the G1 and Ibushi wins
- ???
- Profit

Agent TBY

International Captain
Have been watching the matches as they get uploaded, and I just finished the main event bit.

Holy ****. What an incredible hour of wrestling.

Agent TBY

International Captain
I think what bothers me more than anything else is that we've gone from that fantastic Charlotte/Asuka match to Nia Jax and Carmella stinking up the joint with matches straight out of the Kelly Kelly Divas era in the space of a month. Obnoxious yelling, hair pulls, cartoonish arms-flailing strikes, and finishes that make no sense (Jax spends the entire match trying to Samoan Drop Bliss from the second rope and then wins with a regular one, and a kick and a rollup is enough to put away Charlotte ****ing Flair, the woman who won at WM via a Figure Eight applied with one functional arm).

The Women's Evolution is a mystery.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think Alexa Bliss sorta made it all worse honestly, not her fault. But her being such a good little cowardly heel that wasn't exactly the best in ring, pretty much let the WWE get away with a year or so of the only women's storyline on the show to be a bad wrestling one.

Meanwhile Sasha and Bayley have been stuck in purgatory in a feud that never seems to actually start. Sasha is a hell of a heel, but on the main roster besides the woeful introduction of team BAD, Sasha has been a babyface. You have Rousey/Charlotte/Asuke/Ember Moon/Becky Lynch/Sasha Banks/Bayley, how do you end up with a PPV where 3 of the 4 woman wrestling aren't them? 1, maybe 2, sure. But jesus christ.

Athlai

Not Terrible
It’s rare that WWE has a long segment like that Elias one with many groups where it really works for everyone.

Really enjoyed that. Rollins vs. Miz was also fantastic. Doesn’t look like I need to watch anything else.