• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Ha, yeah, line is impressive.

Walkwd past the Bucks at their merch table a couple of minutes ago. I'm guessing they don't have EFTPOS facilities.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love the wrestling

Probably both the Bullet Club matches were best. The Cody chants got pretty bad pretty quickly though

Spikey

Love the wrestling

Probably both the Bullet Club matches were best. The Cody chants got pretty bad pretty quickly though
ok now I'm back I'll tell you my favourite story from the night. So the main event was Cody and the Bucks vs CHAOS. Cody is absolutely over as a heel with this crowd. Big crowd chants of "**** you cody", then "cody sucks" (or something like that) and then "cody's a wanker". this is all before the bell so it's all good. and then the bell rings and Cody/Okada start wrestling and the crowd is doing fine. But then at one point Okada has Cody in the corner and Cody 'turtles' on the ground, and the crowd chants "(another word for cat)" and it goes on for too long. But they shrug it off and resume wrestling, they're running the ropes, doing moves, whatever, and then during this actual wrestling some **** chants "We Want Brandi" which picks up around the building and it's crazy bad. And Cody makes it worse by acknowledging it. He stops the match, grabs the mic, and then starts a monologue about how my wife is backstage, should we bring her out? let's do it. NO. You don't deserve my wife, etc etc. I'm hating this. This is everything I feared. But in this moment of darkness, something great happens. I turn my head away from the ring because I am not into this crap whatsoever, and so I find myself looking into the sorta backstage area which is curtained off, and who do I see poking his head out from the behind the scenes? Ishii. And Ishii hangs around for a few seconds, hears Cody scream "you don't deserve my wife" or whatever he said, and he just walks away. and he doesn't come back for the rest of the show. Ishii is the greatest man in pro wrestling

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
ok now I'm back I'll tell you my favourite story from the night. So the main event was Cody and the Bucks vs CHAOS. Cody is absolutely over as a heel with this crowd. Big crowd chants of "**** you cody", then "cody sucks" (or something like that) and then "cody's a wanker". this is all before the bell so it's all good. and then the bell rings and Cody/Okada start wrestling and the crowd is doing fine. But then at one point Okada has Cody in the corner and Cody 'turtles' on the ground, and the crowd chants "(another word for cat)" and it goes on for too long. But they shrug it off and resume wrestling, they're running the ropes, doing moves, whatever, and then during this actual wrestling some **** chants "We Want Brandi" which picks up around the building and it's crazy bad. And Cody makes it worse by acknowledging it. He stops the match, grabs the mic, and then starts a monologue about how my wife is backstage, should we bring her out? let's do it. NO. You don't deserve my wife, etc etc. I'm hating this. This is everything I feared. But in this moment of darkness, something great happens. I turn my head away from the ring because I am not into this crap whatsoever, and so I find myself looking into the sorta backstage area which is curtained off, and who do I see poking his head out from the behind the scenes? Ishii. And Ishii hangs around for a few seconds, hears Cody scream "you don't deserve my wife" or whatever he said, and he just walks away. and he doesn't come back for the rest of the show. Ishii is the greatest man in pro wrestling
Is this a Reddit copypasta? All it's lacking is some extra caps lock.

Spikey

this is 100% a true story! I wish I could have taken a picture of it but I had my phone in my pocket and couldn't get it out. I can't believe how great it was. The only thing that could have made this thing better is if straight after Ishii walked away I saw Suzuki murdering the announcer