• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I think the TV would be fine if the PPV schedule dropped off considerably. They book for their schedule which is fine but that creates a situation where there's very little long term booking and when there is it's often rushed/stretched for bigger shows (ie. forcing Balor to unleash the Demon at SummerSlam then running the fued for months afterwards) when really they should have built the demon for way later.

(I realise this is basically what you're saying but longer winded)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
re: WWE I mostly post snark about them just because, with that roster, they should be so so so sooooo much better but the booking and the creative decisions of Vince hold them back. It's frustrating as a fan.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Will they be better served if they only had 5 PPVs a year and instead had a RAW and SD "supershow" once every 5 weeks which would basically be the equivalent of their brand split PPVs?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Shield vs Miz/Sheamus/Cesaro is a lot more appealing than Shield vs Miztourage, but I still feel like this is a waste of a Shield reunion (though the thing could still be a big swerve I guess).

Anyway, enjoyed the Reigns/Miztourage segment. Reigns in badass mode is definitely best Reigns. Decent show on the whole. Not sure why the debut of Kalisto of all people was what they closed out the show with though lol.

Niall

International Coach
I am ok with this PPV match, although it does seem a bit weird that Strowman may have no obvious role at the PPV after smashing Dean and Seth in the last few weeks. Meltzer did speculate that they could do a 4 v 3 match, which would not be to bad I suppose,, Strowman excels in gimmick matches.

Truly surreal that Kalisto debuting on 205 closed Raw though.:laugh:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Shield vs Miz/Sheamus/Cesaro is a lot more appealing than Shield vs Miztourage, but I still feel like this is a waste of a Shield reunion (though the thing could still be a big swerve I guess).

Anyway, enjoyed the Reigns/Miztourage segment. Reigns in badass mode is definitely best Reigns. Decent show on the whole. Not sure why the debut of Kalisto of all people was what they closed out the show with though lol.
I suspect it'll spin into something else so that Reigns gets a few months away from Lesnar. Shield vs. MizBar, maybe another Shield vs. someone feud and then an internal Shield feud (Dean turn?)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I suspect it'll spin into something else so that Reigns gets a few months away from Lesnar. Shield vs. MizBar, maybe another Shield vs. someone feud and then an internal Shield feud (Dean turn?)
Yeah almost certainly I reckon. A shame that this reunion is essentially being rolled out as a placeholder because they have nothing else to do with Reigns at the moment, but a **** it, it'll get some good reactions and will be fun I guess. Still feels a bit underwhelming to me though.

Mike5181

International Captain
He gets around doesn't he? James Bond, Guardians, Blade Runner. Decent titles to put in your filmography.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I see Cena is the voice in a blockbuster animated film coming at end of year, and he seems to be in the short running for Shazam. Cena hitting the mainstream too now.