• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I seem to have an amazing ability to turn on Takeover only when Roode's boring as **** match has started

I think I might just turn off and start watching Almas & Black's matches

Spikey

Absolutely horrendous 'catch'. WWE allowing those dives while not allowing brainbusters is an interesting contrast. I've really soured on dives on the last year. I don't think ones like that add anything to the match

Mike5181

International Captain
Roode's a solid wrestler. It's just the roster and wrestling in general is so stacked with stupidly talented performers at the moment.

Spikey

and cole isn't that much better than roode really, but he should have a better character and making it a stable might at least mix things up. The NXT championship match has been a disappointment in relation to the rest of the card going back to Balor getting the belt in Japan in my view anyway (I was low on a lot of Joe and Naka's title defences)

Absolutely horrendous 'catch'. WWE allowing those dives while not allowing brainbusters is an interesting contrast. I've really soured on dives on the last year. I don't think ones like that add anything to the match
wait my faith may have been restored https://twitter.com/GolazoDan/status/822961309041954816

Athlai

Not Terrible
and cole isn't that much better than roode really, but he should have a better character and making it a stable might at least mix things up. The NXT championship match has been a disappointment in relation to the rest of the card going back to Balor getting the belt in Japan in my view anyway (I was low on a lot of Joe and Naka's title defences)

wait my faith may have been restored https://twitter.com/GolazoDan/status/822961309041954816
I thought Itami Roode was good, though it wasn't the main event

Spikey

It was the best title match in that era in my books, all due to Itami and probably because he was a one and done challenger and he got to do everything.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
This has the potential to be very, very interesting. I am fantasy booking the **** out of the next ~18 months.

Itami/Black was comfortably MOTN for me. Brutal.

Athlai

Not Terrible
This has the potential to be very, very interesting. I am fantasy booking the **** out of the next ~18 months.

Itami/Black was comfortably MOTN for me. Brutal.
I thought Asuka vs. Ember Moon matched it. Asuka snapping out of nowhere into those submissions was so fricken good. It was the perfect way to keep Asuka undefeated streak alive and interesting. She tried to take a shortcut but ultimately she didn't need it, she's that damn good. Took Embers best shot and kept on going.

i did love Itami vs. Black though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
NXT Takeover Brooklyn III

Bobby Rode vs. Drew McIntyre (NXT Championship)
Asuka vs. Ember Moon (NXT Women's Championship)
The Authors of Pain vs. Sanity (NXT Tag Team Championship)
Aleister Black vs. Hideo Itami
Johnny Gargano vs. Andrade Almas

Person to be shown in the crowd and described as "the hottest free agent" - Adam Cole
Only Itami Black wrong. Decently pleased with that though

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I thought Asuka vs. Ember Moon matched it. Asuka snapping out of nowhere into those submissions was so fricken good. It was the perfect way to keep Asuka undefeated streak alive and interesting. She tried to take a shortcut but ultimately she didn't need it, she's that damn good. Took Embers best shot and kept on going.

i did love Itami vs. Black though.
Yeah, Asuka/Ember was a hell of a match too. Not far behind in my eyes. Gargano/Almas was a lot of fun too -- the t-shirt spot was a nice move, especially given Almas needs the momentum and it builds a bigger story with Johnny branching out on his own.

I'm kind of worried about Itami now; Black going over made complete sense and it's not like Itami looked like a spud, but fmd I want to see him achieve something soon instead of being lost in the NXT upper midcard.

Spikey

Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe (Universal Championship)
Jinder Mahal vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Championship)
Alexa Bliss vs. Sasha Banks (Raw Women's Championship)
Neville vs. Akira Tozawa (Cruiserweight Championship)
Naomi vs. Natalya (SmackDown Women's Championship) - Carmella to cash in is my first choice though, it's going to a heel
AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens (United States Championship)
John Cena vs. Baron Corbin
Randy Orton vs. Rusev
Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt
The New Day vs. The Usos (SmackDown Tag Team Championship)
Big Show vs. Big Cass
The Bar vs. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose (Raw Tag Team Championship)

Corbin gets his win back, Neville gets his back, Roman should just win and be champion for the next 6 months but he won't so it depends on if Brock's UFC thing is on, going with Joe if it is although I suppose that means someone has to interfere and take someone out so Joe can actually pin someone. Randy 'needs' a win but no actually Rusev needs one but randywinslol. Shield get their hands raised. Assuming Jinder keeps the belt for the Indian tour. If not this whole thing is even more crazy. Perhaps a Dusty finish is on

Last edited: