• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
On a related note, looking back, the WWF Warzone/Attitude games on the PSX and N64 were absolutely terrible. I can't believe that anyone, even at the time they were released, anyone thought they were any good. the THQ WCW/NWO World Tour/Revenge games absolutely crapped all over them.
Considering how crap the THQ WCW Nitro game was, Warzone/Attitude was a huge improvement.

Plus I used to love how the wrestlers would say **** during the match :laugh:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Well that was a pretty cool special.

Also Spikey, where does one get their hands on LU? My previous method has failed me this season.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Considering how crap the THQ WCW Nitro game was, Warzone/Attitude was a huge improvement.

Plus I used to love how the wrestlers would say **** during the match :laugh:
Haha, come to think of it, I think THQ was only the publisher for those games actually. Not sure who the developer was.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well that was a pretty cool special.

Also Spikey, where does one get their hands on LU? My previous method has failed me this season.
what's your email bro. also don't VM it cause I never open them

New Japan will be running a major show on 11/12 at The Trusts Arena in Auckland, New Zealand. Names being advertised in New Zealand for the show are Tanahashi, Omega, Okada, King Haku, Takahashi, Tonga, Roa, Fale, Fish, O’Reilly, Strongman Jon Andersen, El Terrible, R.J. Brewer, Juice Robinson, Dalton Castle, Young Bucks, Roppongi Vice, Goto, Matt Sydal, Kushida, Jay White, Aaron Henry (Henare) and David Finlay.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Gutted about Finn Balor's injury. I was already looking forward to his Wrestlemania entrance next year and his epic theme.:(

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Stuck an old episode of RAW on tonight whilst I was eating dinner, and just came across one of the most hilarious segments that I had totally forgotten about.

The episode was from 2000, and it featured Kurt Angle against Mark Henry in his ***ual chocolate phase. The entire match involved Henry absolutely kicking Kurt's ass for nearly the entire match, only for Kurt to eventually get him over the top rope to the floor. Mae Young then runs out, attacks Kurt, gets given an Angle slam, and the crowd absolutely ERUPTS into boos whilst Kurt does his on his knees over the top celebration celebration. :laugh:

Nearly peed myself laughing. So funny.

Made me realise something though - that comedy heel Kurt Angle in his first couple of months in WWE was actually really quite fantastic and underrated. He's been great throughout his career with pretty much everything he's done, but in my mind when I think of him I tend to immediately think of him in his legit athlete gimmick phase, when he was feuding with Lesnar etc... I hardly ever think about his earlier work, which is a shame, because it's so good in such a different way. The promos he would cut when he'd come out and just insult whichever town they were in were so funny, and the crowd absolutely ate them up and wanted to kill him. His whole stupid, ignorant and generally obnoxious and offensive character was so effective for him as a midcard guy. Obviously his character needed to evolve etc... and the E creative did that well, but WAG he was even at the beginning.

Last edited: