• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
Am I the only one who thinks Ambrose is only in the match to eat the pin?
Its one of the reasons, but also not a bad idea to keep Reigns v Brock for down the road and to tease Roman v Dean for some time in the future.Its going to be fun if a little predictable, but heh normall yhr PPV before Mania is.

Roman will turn heel and screw up Ambrose. I can see Roman v Ambrose happening while Triple H takes on Brock.

I dunno man, whether we like it or not, think Roman will be face for a long time until business slows down or someone gets seriously hot in the midcard, lets not forget Cena is injured and Bryan is nowhere.

They have invested so much time in trying to get him over as a face, can't see him turning anytime soon.

Athlai

Not Terrible
If anyone is going to be Sister Abigail as a female Undertaker type character I hope it's Santana Garrett. Impressed in a short "squash" match. Definitely looks like she belongs.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Jericho is just really good at making other people look like a million dollars. He basically managed to make AJ seem like more of a big deal in about a minute than about 7 months of programming managed to do for Rollins/Reigns/whoever.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Miz's promo was incredible too. The guy has his limitations but he's stellar on the mike. He managed to get a crowd, which was cold to AJ's entrance, to chant AJ Styles loud without AJ saying/doing anything with a 5 minute promo.

He's very badly utilized.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Miz is underrated in the ring, if WWE let him actually cheat like old school Regal and Flair he'd be a top 3 heel in the company.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
His run from the Morrison break-up through to losing the title to Cena ex Extreme Rules 11 was immense.

Niall

International Coach
Such a well made WWE promo of The Miz before his Mania match against Cena.

As Sledger says think he is to far gone now to be saved though.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Miz was gold during the whole Mizdow angle too. They really wasted that whole angle. Could really have become a decent feud. Should have had a match at Mania really.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Miz is an amazing heel. It's just that I had a hard time buying him as the WWE champ heading into Mania 27. He's been very weirdly used. He's either a half level higher than he should be, (Mania 27) or waaaayyyy too down the card, like he is now. He's barely been in any angles since the Mizdow split. What a ****ing waste that was.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am gonna guess the WM card..

Reigns Vs Triple H (far too late to pull out of this one now)
Bray Wyatt Vs Lesnar (the awesome Family Vs Beast segments will make this worth it)
Strowman Vs Big Show
Harper and Rowan Vs Brothers of Destruction

have no idea on how the rest of the card could shape up though... still wide open. Maybe Sheamus Vs Ambrose, Owens Vs Zayn,

Last edited: