• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
At the start of the match I almost posted "it'd be great if Y2J turns on them" and it kinda happened. I didn't post because I figured this was an once off for Y2J and he'll be back to just house shows, and also because it left Shield-lite v Wyatt's unfinished, which obviously happened anyway. I guess I'd be fine with another special 3rd man for the next PPV

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Finally checked out the PPV, and man, the ending was a sham. Why can't they give Kane a proper mask like the good old days? Sheamus a bigger joke than ever. Rollins probably the most abused champion since the days of HHH's crew beating up The Rock after he won. And don't even get me started on 2(!) championship matches having roll-up victories. **** off with that.

Nice tag team matches though. Really top stuff from The-Wyatt-Family/Reigns-Ambrose-Jericho and Dudley-Boyz/New-Day :thumbup1:

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Haven't watched yet but it sounds like a cluster****. Apparently both main events were awesome though... what is it with WWE PPVs doing great matches with dumb finishes?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Holy ****. Nikki Bella was actually pretty gun.

Highlights:

Rufio hair and chant
The first few minutes of Nikki vs Charlotte where you weren't sure if the knee was a work or not
Zigglers finisher actually looking sorta cool for once
Ambrose being the one to knock down the giant
Rollins being the ****ing man and using the Mexican wave for his own purposes, massive credit to Cena for the roll up there as well. They're so good.
Sting making me feel all the emotions. Don't do that again.
Brogue kick to a massive pop!
Masked Kane to a massive pop!

It was an alright PPV but the tag team match disappointed a little I think, and Sting almost dying killed the momentum towards the finish.

King Pietersen

International Captain
If you're going to bring Kane back with a mask, why bring back the awful mask he was using last year? Kane needs to come back fully masked in his old attire. Looks so much more menacing. Least he's put the slacks away though.

Was a decent PPV.
Good to see Owens pick up a win. Would like to see the feud with Cesaro re-started, failing that give Neville something interesting to do.
Tag Team Title match was okay. Was hoping for a decisive finish either way, but Woods sold the 3D at the end like a beast. The way he was convulsing on the table was so good. Man I love New Day.
Divas match was surprisingly awesome. Nikki did an excellent job throughout, though I'm a bit surprised she dropped the belt so soon after taking the record. Should have held it until the Rumble and dropped it to Sacha Banks. Charlotte vs Sacha vs Nikki at WM would be good though.
Wasn't fussed by Jericho as the surprise team-mate, thought it could have been someone a little more interesting. Good to see the Wyatt's picking up a win and the new guy looking strong though.
Seth smashed it again. Can see why he's the top guy. Consistently puts on epic matches, and wrestling twice in one night two PPV's in a row is very impressive. Shame for Sting to get injured and have to finish the match early. Talks that he took the Corner-Powerbomb badly and legit injured his back, though I reckon he first hurt it in the spot with the announce table. Must have almost concussed himself too as the monitors were still in place.
Bloody glad Sheamus wasn't allowed to cash-in again. Seth is great as champ, and definitely should not be replaced by bloody Sheamus. Hopefully when he does eventually cash-in it'll get interfered in and he'll fail to win. Awful decision giving him the briefcase!

Athlai

Not Terrible
I suspect it's because it's easier to breathe in that mask, and WWE also seems to get the performers to pay for their own costume.

OverratedSanity

Shaemus gets way more hate than he deserves. He's a solid all round performer.
He's a damn good wrestler but he's just dull. Better as a heel atleast but he's hardly ever been truly over. He probably does get more hate than warranted due to the perception that he gets so many opportunities primarily because he's gym buddies with HHH. That doesn't mean he's the right guy for the briefcase because he clearly isn't.