• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's weird though. Ultimate Warrior said loads of incredibly offensive stuff and was allround a scumbag of the highest order but he still got welcomed back for a HoF induction. As did Carlos Colon who allegedly covered up a wrestler's death and did a wrestling angle years later poking fun at the fact that he helped cover it up. They seem to pick and choose randomly whom to Benoit and whom to glorify.

King Pietersen

International Captain
It's weird though. Ultimate Warrior said loads of incredibly offensive stuff and was allround a scumbag of the highest order but he still got welcomed back for a HoF induction. As did Carlos Colon who allegedly covered up a wrestler's death and did a wrestling angle years later poking fun at the fact that he helped cover it up. They seem to pick and choose randomly whom to Benoit and whom to glorify.
Makes me think that whatever he's done or said is really bad. He's been royally Benoit'd, he's pretty much completely gone from the WWE.com site. Interested to see exactly what he's done when it comes out later!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Time is a great healer I guess. The immediacy of the whole thing probably panicked them into pulling the trigger on him. If he really did drop an N Bomb then one can hardly blame them really.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Please elaborate?

This Hogan stuff is ITSTL. What goes around comes around brother.
haha the Booker T one is in reference to the "Hulk Hogan! We're coming for you, n*gger!" botched promo he made yeeaaaars ago.

No idea what his beef with Virgil is.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Was it in this thread where I saw that Virgil is trying to become a millionaire? Or twitter?

OverratedSanity

Time is a great healer I guess. The immediacy of the whole thing probably panicked them into pulling the trigger on him. If he really did drop an N Bomb then one can hardly blame them really.
He's dropped N-bombs several times before this. He caused a bit of a stir a few years back where he went on a podcast and was whining about how "black guys call be the N-word and I can't do the same. Why not?".

Must be something even worse this time.

Spikey

WWE are apparently pre-emptively removing all references to Hulk Hogan and completely cutting ties with him, as an audio clip of him on a racial tirade where he repeatedly uses the "n-word" is set to break.
HHH: "People like you don't get to represent WWE"