• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
seems like cena would the best ever if he would just lose all his important matches
Not a Cena hater at all, nor am I bothered with him winning most of his feuds(when was the last time he lost one), but I find his character boring and if that's why he's being hated on I agree.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not a Cena hater at all, nor am I bothered with him winning most of his feuds(when was the last time he lost one), but I find his character boring and if that's why he's being hated on I agree.
My whole point though wasn't to say you should like him but that people still say he can't go in the ring and it's flat out wrong.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Decent RAW with an awesome finish. BORK LASER! Seth's face when Brock's music hit was priceless. So excited for the return of Brock. Rollins vs Brock should be epic. Also, how ****ing good is Kevin Owens. Is only a matter of time before he's THE star of the WWE. He's already starring in major sections of RAW, week-in-week-out is having the best matches and is getting some major heat.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Time to watch Lucha. Have heard that the one hour No-DQ Ironman between Puma and Mundo was insane. Also read this on WF Forum about how well Lucha have done elevating their title:

Step 1 - Have a Royal Rumble match where you literally have to beat EVERYONE ON THE ROSTER to get said title
Step 2 - Have wrestlers actually have qualifying matches to get the best entry numbers
Step 3 - Put title on guy who can have amazing matches
Step 4 - Show awesome video packages showing champ kicking ass and establishing his background and story
Step 5 - Pair your champion with a legend manager
Step 6 - Create a really awesome looking belt made with Aztec Gold
Step 7 - Have your champ defend against EVERY TOP GUY ON YOUR ROSTER
Step 8 - Have your commentators regularly call him a fighting champion
Step 9 - Have your commentators regularly call your champion the future of Lucha Libre
Step 10 - Talk about your champ's Aztec warrior heritage
Step 11 - Have your champion fight cyborgs, bad ass hunters, dragons, ancient mythical creatures and a parkour using Johny Cage.
Step 12 - Have a champion from another promotion want his title, because it's just that badass
Step 13 - Have him high five Danny Trejo
Step 14 - Have him come to ring with a ****ING ANIMAL ON HIS HEAD
Step 15 - Have heel authority FAIL to get title off champ despite repeatedly stacking the deck against him
Step 16 - Have your champ hold the title for half a year leading into your promotion's biggest show
Step 17 - Have your champion defend his title against maint eventer that has been his arch rival since your promotion premiered in a ONE HOUR, NO DQ, HARDCORE, TLC MATCH THAT LASTS THE ENTIRE ****ING SHOW
Pretty damn good way to book your champion, and a championship. Makes it an even bigger thing when the champ eventually loses, which he will, against Mil Muertes.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So let me get this straight? Owens beats Cena clean and next day Cena goes out on Raw, calls Owens "half a man", and practically scrmbles to get a rematch, but now that he beats Owens, he's all like "respect dawg, let's shake hands"

I'd have powerbombed the **** too.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Athlai' venture back into wrestling

HHH is back apparently. Wearing a suit, no doubt a **** again. Good start.

Not sure about this intro song.

Fireworks mother ****ers.

I love lamp sign in the crowd. New era of sign trolls. All positive signs so far.

Oh my god HHH has the best intro music ever. Insta heel notification.

Wtf booker t is a commentator now?

Kane is apparently the director of operations. God I hope he is wearing a suit.

A wild heel champion appears, why is his hair so wet? The fans apparently really want to see Tim Ambrose back for England.

Yessss a suit. He's basically kingpin.

Oh god I love Seth already. He has blokes whose only job is to nod to accentuate things he says.

Oh holy **** an English King character. Oh wrestling, how I've missed you.