• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
JBL calling Lesnar a thug on RAW tonight. Heh.

But seriously I can't remember a RAW where there was so much actual wrestling on show. Enjoyed it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Not sure how long it'll be up there though.
This on the Network?

That's pretty cool how they had Austin and now Jericho doing these. Especially since they're actually allowed to talk about some what were previously taboo issues.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Austin apparently has fallen out with the WWE because he asked too many taboo questions tbh, hence why he's not been invited back to do any more and Jericho has taken his spot. So make of that what you will.

Not seen the Jerich one yet though, so no idea what he asked.

Also I guess this was filmed a while back, as Jericho shaved his head bald last week.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Austin apparently has fallen out with the WWE because he asked too many taboo questions tbh, hence why he's not been invited back to do any more and Jericho has taken his spot. So make of that what you will.
Oh really? Well that's lame if true.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah there's a feeling among many fans that Jericho's a bit of a shill, and even I've got that tone from his podcast a few times.... Austin ,though, never holds back at all, and his questions on Chyna are what pissed Vince off apparently Haven't listened to this one, though, so not going to judge Y2j.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Oh really? Well that's lame if true.
Well, it's only rumoured (albeit heavily), but it would explain why Austin's podcast hasn't again appeared on the Network, and why he didn't appear at Wrestlemania despite the fact that it was widely expected that he would.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah there's a feeling among many fans that Jericho's a bit of a shill, and even I've got that tone from his podcast a few times.... Austin ,though, never holds back at all, and his questions on Chyna are what pissed Vince off apparently Haven't listened to this one, though, so not going to judge Y2j.
Yeah, I like Jericho a lot, but from listening to his podcast previously I too have got the impression that he is still very much part of the machine. Mind you, I always suspected that about Austin until his interview with HHH, so I guess we will see.