• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

ajdude

International Coach
ablett with facial hair also a notable aaron paul lookalike

do you reckon ablett used to drink monster energy drinks and wear those weird looking skate shoes

ajdude

International Coach
huh, second time in a couple of weeks that ablett's publically called his dad 'god'

edit: you know what **** you spikey, i'm page king and that's all that matters

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Massive for Bruce to leave out Judd when saying two Abletts, Carey and Matthews.

Controversial.

Also odd he left out Cyril. Delicious.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Adelaide: Dangerfield
Brisbane: Rockliff
Carlton: Murphy
Collingwood: Pendlebury
Essendon: Watson
Freo: Fyfe
Geelong: Selwood
Gold Coast: Abblett
GWS: Cameron
Hawthorn: Mitchell
Melbourne: Jones
NMFC: Harvey
Port: Boak
Richmond: Cotchin
Sydney: Hannebery
West Coast: Priddis
Western Bulldogs: Griffin
Not bad Benchy. My favourite prediction was your Saints one. 14/17 I think.

ajdude

International Coach
played a fair bit up forward in those first 100. was probably a better player then, the hair made him imo

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@NorthKangaroos: With his nine votes tonight, @Boomer_29 has now polled in the #Brownlow for SIXTEEN consecutive years #NorthStats

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In Majak Daw's career he has polled 3 votes in every single match where he wasn't subbed out of the game #kingmaker