• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
North Melbourne vs. Geelong (Docklands)
Greater Western Sydney vs. Melbourne (Sydney Showground)
Hawthorn vs. Richmond (MCG)
West Coast vs. Gold Coast (Subiaco)
Brisbane Lions vs. St Kilda (Gabba)
Carlton vs. Fremantle (Docklands)
Western Bulldogs vs. Sydney (Docklands)
Adelaide vs. Port Adelaide (Football Park)
Collingwood vs. Essendon (MCG)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
is this related to Saad? Cause if he did coke or something here's the deal: The three strikes policy relates to out-of-competition stuff. Stimulants and Narcotics and stuff are banned by WADA in-competition, but WADA dont touch you out-of-competition for that stuff. Saad can do coke (or whatever) in october and get away with it from a WADA pov, but if he tests positive on gameday for coke he's out

Spikey

Spikey

The Weapon also fires a shot at the Bombers' football manager, Danny Corcoran, who he said blamed Robinson in September for Essendon's run of injuries.

"You resign, or we'll destroy you," he says Corcoran told him.
Things at Essendon are even worse than I thought - we're using the NSW labor playbook:
Louise Milligan @loumilligan730
When I did #IanMacdonald #sirlunchalot FOI story, his friend rang & threatened to "destroy" me. #ICAC findings not a surprise.

Spikey

the essendon pr person had the bright idea to ask all the players to tweet 'stand by hird' and i want to die out of shame

ps
Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan 1h
Hird truth TBC, but based on what many Ess supporters I know say/tweet they'd be prime candidates for Waco Mk.2 #blindfaith #bedispassionate

Spikey

#standbyhird basically sums it up. i think the ***ism has been toned down a little which is always nice. not even daring going onto BB

Spikey

everyone seems to want this to be over......................so we can get the lawyers into action AND MAKE THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA PAY.

Spikey

I'm basically cheering for hird to get suspended at this stage a) because it seems like he probably deserves it and b) just so i can ****ing laugh and laugh at essendon supporters

Spikey

some of whom still struggle to see how just because no players get banned doesnt mean we did nothing wrong

Last edited: