• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks gents, I had heard of Reiwoldt and Goodes, but will rattle off the 15-16km stat like I have known it for years.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Cotchin subtly sprayed Dane Swan :laugh:

He subtly had a crack at Ben Cousins last time he was a guest On The Couch. Now Swanneh.

What a ****ing man.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What was he saying about Swanny, Jono?
I think you'd really have to see the footage to get the vibe but I'll give it a go:

Walls is showing footage of Swan spreading after a contest and Cotchin not going with him. He explains the footage in a polite way, and asks Cotchin if he's the hardest running midfielder he has come across.

Cotchin: ahhh, he's certainly a hard runner but in the modern game almost every midfielder is a hard runner. I suggest that he sees the space really well and reads it really well.

Cotchin then refers to the footage Walls showed and explains why a Tiger player (i.e. him) wasn't manning Swan when he was in defence, but instead manning the corridor (basically taking issue with Walls saying Cotchin didn't stick with Swan).

Then the zinger. Cotchin refers to another play where the ball exits the Collingwood forward line and Swan doesn't chase. And then the ball comes back and he kicks a goal. Cotchin describes that as Swan being rewarded for an instance when Swan "should have been chasing out"

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I am not a Caro hater like most others, but fmd her comments regarding Eddie and Dane Swan were a disgrace on Footy Classified. A great example as to why so many of the footy public can't stand her.