• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't make me quote that post when you ****ed up telling us what Richmond's 2012 profit was...

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Terry Wallace crediting a lot of what is right about Essendon now to Matthew Knights.
i'm not not so sure about that. (in that does hird or knights get credit for crameri or whoever. it's just a bit picky and ****) but there's no doubt he left the club in better shape than he found it, despite the ending.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You're just quaking in your boots that I'm going to win our season signature bet when Richmond have a better season than North.

If you want to just bail out of this now I'm willing to let you off. I'll take it as you acknowledging that the Tigers are better.

benchmark00

All seriousness, reckon you can knock them off?

Tempted to have a flutter at $3. I actually bet on North vs. Geelong last year when they had that famous win, funnily enough.
North should be shorter than $3 but not too much shorter.

On our day at Etihad North can beat anyone, I'm convinced of that. Butttt, that day rarely happens. That's why we should always be shorter than $3 but rarely much much shorter against decent teams.

benchmark00

This caller is spot on. Especially the midfield. They didn't win a tap all night, just go defensive and sit on the opposition, that's where the ball is going.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This caller is spot on. Especially the midfield. They didn't win a tap all night, just go defensive and sit on the opposition, that's where the ball is going.
Calling for Pagan's return.

Epiccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Spraying Neeld for twitching hahahahhaah