• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the good news for benchy is that this guy who handed out the stuff worked at geelong (and manly and now the demons) so the 09 and 11 flags can rightfully be returned to the hawks
In all your haste to try and fit in you've forgotten that the only year I have selected Hawthorn for the premiership was last year.

Oh yeah and you support cheats. Not even winning cheats. What a rubbish club.

Takes me back to the time when you said Essendon would make the finals.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
:laugh: I actually didn't get Spikey's reference when he first made that post. Just looked at the Essenscum website just then. Oh man, could not be better.

Spikey

the membership department is probably over the moon that their slogan will be headline news btw

benchmark00

@rohan_connolly: Sandy Roberts not going to Fox Footy now apparently. Anyone know what Mike Williamson's up to?

Spikey

What are they going to do if they are suspended or something? Can they get special dispensation for new players?
well the handful of the guys we got in the off-season would be fine. from there I assume we'd automatically have the guys we've signed for the VFL team moved onto the senior list. so like, we're up to 15-20 tops. and then I don't know how we'd fill the other 20 spots, but I'm sure we'd be given a shot. don't know what happens to Richmond with Sam Lonergan

uvelocity

International Coach
afl is a drug free for all sport anyway. thought i read something about suggestions to get off scot free if self reporting drug taking

#threestrikes #aflgonebychristmas