• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Could play a final week 1 there if we finish 8th and get Hawks, Geelong or Essendon, wouldn't expect a Richmond fan to consider finals though

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ummm he couldn't attack the ball the way Joseph did because Ziebell had to move a considerable distance to get there whereas Joseph didn't. Have you seen the incident?
well clearly i have cause unlike the first time i saw it i don't think he's missed the head!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Benchy, if you're keen for a ****, Chelsea was on AFL 360 tonight.

Just don't accidentally jizz whilst looking at Robbo.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator

That man Mikkel Hansen to dominate.
The tribunal, from what I remember, do have the ability to adjust sentences, but they seem to have shown no intent to do so at least all of this season. It's simply been people trying to shift classifications from reckless to negligent, etc.

Personally, I think the bad record/good record stuff has far too much impact. If you have a bad record, you already have an increased chance of punishment because you probably have carry over points. The discount for a good record should decrease the worse the offence is deemed to have been.

Ziebell would have gotten three, without his bad record, is that correct?