• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Garlett's recent form is a bit like Thomas' when his form was bad. Except Thomas just couldn't kick for goal, Garlett can't do anything. So it's not really anything alike. Put some heat onto him!

Spikey

I didn't think so. It just...looked wrong? You know? And by wrong, I mean fine. To me, it seemed like he realised what he was getting himself into, and did everything to avoid the head, and managed to do so.

benchmark00

It'll all come down to if there was high contact. I think at worst his forearm made slight connection with his head, but that's not really a bump.

If he did make full on contact he's in trouble. Left the ground etc. Doesn't have a clean record, so hopefully he's ok.

Judd has to go though. They tried to stamp that out of the game last year or the year before. Was nothing but a chicken wing. Must go. Couple with the fact that Patch went into the rooms and not sure he's been back since.

Spikey

Dear Leigh and Tom,

I believe it could come under Rough Conduct:

Rough conduct

Rough conduct is interpreted widely in relation to any contact which is unreasonable or unnecessary in the circumstances. It is a Reportable Offence to intentionally, recklessly or negligently engage in rough conduct against an opponent which in the circumstances is unreasonable.
It could also be referred straight to the tribunal under the 'Any other act of serious misconduct'.