• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heh, we're so so bad without Brown

Oh, and as if Jono wasn't unbearable enough.....(is good to the see the Tigers stringing a few together tho)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Heh, we're so so bad without Brown

from what i've seen over the past 5 weeks you guys haven't been bad at all so far this season but i kinda expected this. no brown has a huge affect but stuff like starting Merrett forward and dropping your best performed ruckmen in the previous round in McCauley doesn't help.

traded in Sam Iles :cool:
is my mid emg and Harris is playing :mellow:

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Dig dig dig
Admittedly from BF, but I get a massive laugh out of it every time:

I know this guy personally and i know for a fact thier can be know one more strange in AFL than Adam.
great guy but jesus he beats to a different drum. so differnet that nobody has ever seen a drum that he beats.

at the moment he is in Las Vegas working at a Golf course training Alpacas to act as caddys and carry the sticks around the course. Its was his idea and now there is a three day wait to get around of golf at this course.
says anough about adam really