• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone giving Joe Johnson max money is destroying their franchise. I really hate this guy, he's choked big time in the playoffs the past two seasons and is a selfish ball-stopping **** of a franchise guy. Knicks and Bulls should stay the hell away, Atlanta aren't giving him max money.

Firmly on the Phoenix bandwagon now. Nash deserves to go to the Finals at least once in his career.

Johnners

Will be intruiging to see how LBJ plays next game, everything I read about todays game suggests he hardly seemed to be trying? Cavs in huge mess if they fail to even reach the conference finals, as the chance of him staying would surely reduce dramatically, and it's not as if they've got a young lineup...

duffer

A lot of talk about Calipari coming to the NBA but only going where Lebron goes and where Nike has a big interest. Lots of strands coming together now. Were reports that top recruits at Kentucky aren't signing commitment letters anymore as Cal won't guarantee he'll be there.

Brown is saying one thing in press conferences and Lebron is acting the exact opposite. Not liking this at all for Cavs fans though. Get ready for a S&T best case scenario, I think he's checking out.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
McHale interested in coaching Chicago apparently. Off the top of my head, didn't he get fired by the Wolves of all teams? Any opinions about him as a coach?