• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Murray going down effectively ends your championship window as this group, sad enough to say (not that I'd say they were in the top 5 contenders even with Murray). Won't be 100% until the start of the 22/23 season most likely and by then you'll be stripping assets again as MPJ gets his raise and the owners refuse to pay the tax again.
Yeah, this group as it is, I'd say are done. Major trades will happen if we start to drift or fall next season, they must with a League MVP on the books.

As much as I despise Uncle Stan and his progeny, Nuggz insiders in my time as a fan have maintained he'd pay up if we were in a position to add a piece to contend. They paid an eye watering amount in the Iverson-Melo era and would have to do it or risk Jokic demanding a trade.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
my 1st round predictions

nets in 4
suns in 5
clippers in 6
sixers in 4
bucks in 5
hawks in 6
jazz in 6
blazers in 7

duffer

Like, we were awful but still got it back on serve. If Jokic can will these guys into the 2nd round then wow.

duffer

Dame had one of the greatest play-offs games ever but his supporting cast were trash money.

This might deflate them, Nuggz in 6

duffer

c'mon man gambhir like a good fan, don't jinx it!
Lol, I don't believe in Gambhiring.

MPJ with 26/12 on 13 shots. When he takes his shots within the flow and in spots designed for him he is a killer. Straight up.

When he tries to be KD is the problem. Losing our two best scoring guards hurts so ****ing much.

**** it though. We roll on.

duffer

Dame had one of the greatest play-offs games ever but his supporting cast were trash money.

This might deflate them, Nuggz in 6
The greatest playoff performance I've ever seen, really.

I think he needs to do it again to beat us and if he can pull it off then, damn.

duffer

Withstanding that many Dame Times and winning shows character. Still thinking about the game