• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
In a conference where every major team changed massively, the Clippers stayed as the same team they've been for the last 5 years. They're good, they've always been good. Their bench has been otherworldly on defence which, if you look at the personnel, is almost certainly going to regress.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
In a conference where every major team changed massively, the Clippers stayed as the same team they've been for the last 5 years. They're good, they've always been good. Their bench has been otherworldly on defence which, if you look at the personnel, is almost certainly going to regress.
Disagree two of the key bench pieces are long time operators in Doc Rivers' defensive schemes while the rest are mostly in the league cos they can play D.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Rivers is probably the only plus defender on that unit, maybe Wesley Johnson but he's too small to actually guard most 3's. Felton, Speights and Crawford are all awful individual defenders.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
**** this season has been great fun this year, so much better when basically all of the teams are actually trying to win. I feel so much better that the Pistons are now at .500 after pretty huge away wins at Charlotte and Boston. The Charlotte game was weird, Hornets were so flat.

So far the two teams who have performed above my expectations are the Bucks and Lakers. Greek Freak is a great chance of making an All NBA team this season.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The Charlotte game was weird, Hornets were so flat.
Nah not really. Was rated by the ESPN the Magazine guys as the most difficult regular season game of the whole by their rankings metrics. Hornets coming off 4 games in five nights, had gone from New York, To Memphis, To Charlotte in 3 days. Pistons hadn't played a game since Saturday.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nah not really. Was rated by the ESPN the Magazine guys as the most difficult regular season game of the whole by their rankings metrics. Hornets coming off 4 games in five nights, had gone from New York, To Memphis, To Charlotte in 3 days. Pistons hadn't played a game since Saturday.
Oh true, that would explain it. The commentators did say that the Hornets are at the end of a tough schedule, but I didn't realize it was so significant - they played like it was.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So apparently Draymond thinks he's being targeted by the league, and that his flagrant on Harden was completely normal. Thoughts?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
FMD the Knicks are a tough watch at home with Clyde Frazier commentating. His rhyming adjectives are brutal.

Swishing and dishing, moving and grooving, I mean really?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The GSW vs Cavs game was awesome, well done Cavs.

Also, does Steph make your All-Star Ballot? I couldn't squeeze him in.

West: Harden Westbrook Kawhi Durant Davis
East: Lowry De Rozan Giannis Butler LeBron

Ideally I would bring in a big man for the East, but couldn't think of anyone worthy.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
The GSW vs Cavs game was awesome, well done Cavs.

Also, does Steph make your All-Star Ballot? I couldn't squeeze him in.

West: Harden Westbrook Kawhi Durant Davis
East: Lowry De Rozan Giannis Butler LeBron

Ideally I would bring in a big man for the East, but couldn't think of anyone worthy.
Al Horford! :ranting: