• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow Golden State completely destroyed Houston yesterday...just shows how terrific a team they are even without Curry...the Blazers are a confident bunch right now though, should be a competitive series...
Alternitively it could be a sign of how disfunctional the Rockets have been this year, even with all the talent on their roster. Harden stopped playing D probably for good, Howard is a merely good center, not the force of nature he used to be, a bunch of their role players are either injured or unable to specialize in what their good at. They have a smart GM, so retooling shouldn't be beyond them

Also gutted the way the Cs went out. No Bradley, Crowder, and Olynyk operating at less than 100% meant that the Cs were playing with way worse shooting than they usually go into battle with.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Alternitively it could be a sign of how disfunctional the Rockets have been this year, even with all the talent on their roster. Harden stopped playing D probably for good, Howard is a merely good center, not the force of nature he used to be, a bunch of their role players are either injured or unable to specialize in what their good at. They have a smart GM, so retooling shouldn't be beyond them
you mean harden used to defend before, news to me...yeah i get that that they have talented players on the roster...but they weren't really a championship contender last year (they significantly overachieved last year) and they obviously weren't this year as well...harden is a terrific scorer but you really can't build a championship team with him as the centerpiece, he isn't good enough...i agree about howard, clearly a player in decline...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
you mean harden used to defend before, news to me...yeah i get that that they have talented players on the roster...but they weren't really a championship contender last year (they significantly overachieved last year) and they obviously weren't this year as well...harden is a terrific scorer but you really can't build a championship team with him as the centerpiece, he isn't good enough...i agree about howard, clearly a player in decline...
Apparently his defensive stats were actually...average last season.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
He wasn't bad early in his career with the Thunder, though Lebron did destroy him in the finals. He's actually still an above average post-defender but everywhere else he's a turnstile.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also gutted the way the Cs went out. No Bradley, Crowder, and Olynyk operating at less than 100% meant that the Cs were playing with way worse shooting than they usually go into battle with.
Read a couple of reports satyng the Kings are shopping Boogie. With your assets you guys are probably front runners if interested. What say you?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah i thought the blazers were for sure going to win and stopped watching after 3 quarters...lillard was on fire in the 3rd...that was a huge comeback by golden state...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Are Atlanta gonna get swept again? They don't seem able to have what is needed to stop the Cavs. And it doesn't seem like there's a team in the Eastern Conference that does :-O

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Unless they lose at least 2 of their 3 stars to injury they will win the East...easily...