• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Have to blame the Lakers owners rather than Kobe though obviously. Never was a big fan of Kobe though had a large poster growing up Kobe dunking pasted in my room which was quite inspiring. I really loved his dedication always and how focussed he was in his later championships. That was amazing to watch.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I reckon Utah with their strong interior defence and some good wing pieces will be more of a challenegs than the disfunction that is Houston at the moment.
Houston hasn't played well this season but they are still significantly stronger than Utah...I don't think they can beat Golden State but they can still make it a real test...Utah would have been swept...

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I love that he took the most shots in a game in NBA history. Such a Kobe way to go out.
he didn't...? it was his career high number of shots, not an nba high...but yeah it was a typical kobe effort, especially towards the end, it didn't feel like an actual nba game, there was no plan or anything, someone throws in to bryant, he takes it up the court and shoots, rinse, repeat...against a better and/or a more motivated team, it would certainly have not worked but utah was probably demoralized anyway knowing they had been knocked out regardless of the result...

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
he didn't...? it was his career high number of shots, not an nba high...
It was the most in the NBA since the stat has been recorded (83-84) and the most by any player not named Wilt Chamberlain (who shot 63 when he made 100, in a league that took like 40 shots more per game), but yeah technically not true.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Paul from Melbourne thinks **** btw:

What a load of tripe. The bitterness in this article is astounding. This is sports journalism at it's worst.
Commenter
Paul
Date and time
April 15, 2016, 11:12AM

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the warriors with a terrific victory without curry...harden is just such an indifferent defender...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the wolves have a great young core and now with thibs at the helm and if they add some experience to the roster, they can be a playoff team next season...