• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Watched D-Will for the first time this season. Man looks like a shell of himself. I guess bone spurs will do that to you.
Ray Allen struggling to make 70% from the charity stripe was also painful and down to bone spurs. RAY ALLEN! Moving on, when will the Celtics make up their minds on whether or not they are a contender or a lottery team. This 2 great games then 2 awful ones business is really grinding my gears :ranting:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
The Bulls are really surprising me right now. I mean, I was expecting .500 with this coach, but winning 5 out of their last 6 is pretty damn good with no Rose or Rip. Noah is just being ridiculous right now and Boozer is stepping up every now and then on both sides of the floor. The backcourt is holding up nicely with Hinrich and Nate (I know right?) and Marco and Butler coming off the bench giving support. I still love Taj, but man he's gotta work on that jumper.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
The Bulls are really surprising me right now. I mean, I was expecting .500 with this coach, but winning 5 out of their last 6 is pretty damn good with no Rose or Rip. Noah is just being ridiculous right now and Boozer is stepping up every now and then on both sides of the floor. The backcourt is holding up nicely with Hinrich and Nate (I know right?) and Marco and Butler coming off the bench giving support. I still love Taj, but man he's gotta work on that jumper.
So tonight's match up is whether The Celtics Rondo-Lee-Jet-Barbossa back court can hit the Bulls back court as much as their front court will own that of the Celtics.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I can't be the only one who thinks Thibs is going to kill Noah and Deng from exhaustion, then have Rose come back and play him 40 minutes a night and he'll blow his knee again and goodbye career?

Lock it in. The guy has no concept of rotation.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I can't be the only one who thinks Thibs is going to kill Noah and Deng from exhaustion, then have Rose come back and play him 40 minutes a night and he'll blow his knee again and goodbye career?

Lock it in. The guy has no concept of rotation.
Yeah it's a regular topic of discussion here in Chicago. I don't blame him as much right now with our front court rotation being Noah-Boozer-Taj-Deng with no real backup for Deng unless he wants to play Butler there. After that it's just Nazr Mohammed and maybe Vlad Rad. His stance is that the guys want to be out there facilitating the offense so he lets them. I don't agree with it since he was killing them (especially Deng) even with good backup, but yeah. I disagree that he's gonna kill Rose though. He rests all of the injured/coming off injury guys, plus they actually have a few decent backups this year in Nate, Hinrich, and rookie Teague.

It's a catch-22 with Thibs. The guy can probably coach 5 D-Leaguers and teach them excellent defense, but doesn't know when to stop riding them. I'll give him props that the guys really respect him despite that. When Skiles pulled crap like that everyone turned against him.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Nate has been balling this year though. I mean, he'll still make the occasional bone-headed play, but he's been playing with a lot of confidence this season.
Nothing against Nate, but to think that that Cs bench was assembled specifically to score points... Anyway, Paul Pierce dropping 40 makes me feel alot better now.