• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
stolen by Oklahoma City. Sad story etc.

I've heard rumors that Seattle might be getting a team next year (hornets?).
It's weird, I've been playing 2k11 for a month or two and I only just realised they were missing. Used to be my favourite team in NBA Live 96, Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Detlef Schrempf etc. Mostly up to date now although my roster knowledge is a year out of date. Send me 2k12 post haste.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
f00lins re-kindling his love affair with basketball.

Expecting his posting on West Indian cricket to sky rocket in the coming days also.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Mostly up to date now although my roster knowledge is a year out of date. Send me 2k12 post haste.
Your roster knowledge is most likely more up to date than 2K12 tbh...

Big changes from 2K11 as follows: Chris Paul to Clippers for some guard that used to be relevant after the other LA team got PG-blocked by Stern, hence solidifying LA's status as the home of the most annoying fans in the US. Odom and his baggage to Dallas for nothing. Tyson Chandler and Baron Davis to Knicks (the latter apparently in a stretcher), Rip to Chicago with an icepack strapped to his nether regions. No other major ones that I can think of. Oh and Dwight might Shaq Orlando.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
i love that jeremy lin is making the knicks relevant instead of their over-hyped, overrated stars...would be fun to see how anthony copes with the situation (whether his ego would get in the way that is...)...amare meshed well with nash in phoenix so he should adjust much better...

DingDong

State Captain
can carmelo and lin be on the court at the same time without lin other guys wont get as many assists but carmelo needs to hog the ball a lot as a player

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Melo is a good spot up shooter, would be interesting to see if he'd be happy to see Lin dribble for 15-20 seconds as long as he can find him on the elbow. If he can it could work.

Of course it won't work, but it would be interesting.