Page 105 of 244 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3660
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: ***Official NBA Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Wright View Post
    Something's wrong if Bogut isn't on the bench for the Allstar game this year.
    mcgrady and iverson are on pace to get into the starting 5 this year, that's how much of a farce the all-star game is...
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

Haha T-Mac and A.I being voted in would be the greatest All-Star game ever. Just need Melo to hold on and it'll be awesome.

LeBron on a spree in Portland. 31 points at the half!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

Did anyone see Gaines' game winner yesterday? ****ing amazing, couldn't believe it fell, was his first NBA three too.
    penis

Dream XI: M Hyder, J Linker, M Clock, S Wetsin, A Simms, A Golcrhist, B Hugg, S Worde, B Leap, J Giuseppe, G MacGrith

I recorded it but the recording ended with 30 seconds to go in the game so I just assumed Cleveland won, what a rip.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Bill Simmons: LeBron James has no ceiling on his potential - ESPN

Interesting read if you could be bothered (Or if you're an LBJ fan boi )

State Vice-Captain ohtani's jacket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    what friction? also a long term injury can happen to any of the elite teams, why just boston?
    There's been friction all season long between Rondo/Big Baby and the Big Three. The youn guys don't appreciate Garnett (in particular) getting on their cases all game long. You can see for yourself how much Boston suck without KG. There's no way they're beating the Cavs if the Cavs have home court advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by ohtani's jacket View Post
    There's been friction all season long between Rondo/Big Baby and the Big Three. The youn guys don't appreciate Garnett (in particular) getting on their cases all game long. You can see for yourself how much Boston suck without KG. There's no way they're beating the Cavs if the Cavs have home court advantage.
    not saying it isn't true but can you provide a link to an article or something that talks about it? i really haven't seen or heard anything to this effect...also i don't think they suck without garnett, they just can't win a championship without him...and a fully healthy celtics team can beat the cavs, home court advantage or not...

Anyone see Cavs/Lakers yesterday? How fricking awesome was LeBron's last quarter? WAG

Lol'n at AI getting an All-star start as well, just goes to show how popular he is though. When do they name the reserves?

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Rose dominated the Suns. Had so many great plays.
    RIP Craigos

State Vice-Captain ohtani's jacket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    not saying it isn't true but can you provide a link to an article or something that talks about it? i really haven't seen or heard anything to this effect...also i don't think they suck without garnett, they just can't win a championship without him...and a fully healthy celtics team can beat the cavs, home court advantage or not...
    Most recently I heard about it on the Bill Simmons podcast with Ric Bucher (12/30), but it dates back to the Rondo trade rumours in the off-season. The Celtics have been poor defensively without Garnett and his knee seems like a problem that won't go away. Besides, I have my doubts about whether they can make the Eastern Conference Finals with the bench that they have. It's looking more and more like they were lucky to get that championship back in 2008. Kinda like Detroit in 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Clapo View Post
    Anyone see Cavs/Lakers yesterday? How fricking awesome was LeBron's last quarter? WAG
    yeah that game probably sealed this season's mvp in many minds...it was always going to be a two horse race and by helping the cavs sweep their season series with l.a, james got a definite edge there...

It could still be Rose.

well of course it could...

Seriously loving the kid right now. Proved all of us Chicago ****s wrong. We kept saying he needs to get into the paint more often, that's his game, etc., and he shows us what his new game is. Netting nearly everything FFS.

Thread Information