• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2008/09 Fantasy Premier League Competition

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Having sat out last years edition, decided it's time for a comeback after a decent performance two years ago.

Taken a risk and NOT picked Ronaldo...hoping he has a poor season.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Telegraph has interesting free ones for the lower divisions. Obviously Matteh and Brumbers wouldn't be interested, as they're only doing League Clubs.:ph34r:
Yeah, you're a ****. :ph34r:

Jeannin any good by the way?

Matteh

The Telegraph has interesting free ones for the lower divisions. Obviously Matteh and Brumbers wouldn't be interested, as they're only doing League Clubs.:ph34r:

grecian

He's okay when he's not defending. So slow at times, wants to avoid playing against speedy right-wingers. Nice touch though, and decent at set-pieces.

Not the worse we've let go by any means.

jammay123

State 12th Man
my team: jammay's superspurs

reina
johnson woodgate wheater lecott
modric diarra mascherano bullard
adebayor torres(c)
subs:schwarzer
young(villa defender)
bentley
diouf

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My updated side.
Green
Lescott Ferdinand Gallas Laursen
Downing Bentley Fabregas Arteta
Ashton Carew

Schwarzer Scharner Geovanni Bent/Benjani

Not sure which of Bent or Benjani I want at the moment. If I go Benjani I have 0.5 spare which could be useful, if I go Bent he might play and I'll bring in Benjani when he's fit to play 90 mins and will replace whoever is doing worse out of Bent or Carew, hmm.

Only player I don't have but want is Yakubu. Thought about doing a Sidwell and Yakubu swap to replace Arteta and Carew, not sure yet though.

Johnners

Interesting, either Marc still reads the forums, or has been talking to someone who gave him DT detials.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
McCiteh

Reina
Corluka Richards King Carragher
Valencia Dempsey Osman Johnson
Torres(c) Anelka

Almunia Berbatov Kilbane Upson

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
My team at the moment

Cech
Evra, Toure, Neville (P), Bosingwa
Kuyt, Ballack, Modric, Noble
Martins, Torres

Schwarzer, Neil, Boa Morte, Bendtner

would be grateful if someone could tell me if any of these are out atm cose im out of the loop so to speak.

Johnners

Schwarzer
Ferdinand, O'Brien A, McCartney, Emerton
Downing, Cesc, Kranjcar, Elano
Torres, Santa Cruz

Kirkland, Zuiverloon, Whelan, Martins

O'Brien, McCartney & Whelan are probs poor gets, but meh, they'll do for now.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Van Der Sar
Neill - Baines - Scharner
Gerrard(c) - Elano - Nasri - Arteta
Santa - Torres - Vela
Bench - Schwarzer - McShane - Mullins - Meite

Quite pleased with that midfield.

jammay123

State 12th Man
My team at the moment

Cech
Evra, Toure, Neville (P), Bosingwa
Kuyt, Ballack, Modric, Noble
Martins, Torres

Schwarzer, Neil, Boa Morte, Bendtner

would be grateful if someone could tell me if any of these are out atm cose im out of the loop so to speak.
bosingwa has thigh problem probably out for few games and modric is meant to have a knee problem but should start season