• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Euro 2008 Tipping Comp

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
FFS must of tipped Torres to score first in every game but this. Happy to shoot into the top 8 though. Anywho fair play to Claps and cheers to Brumby.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Firstly congratulations to Clapo on his fine tipping performance. Brumby great work organising another comp again.

Finally extremely pleased with my efforts finishing at 3 after having no idea with soccer at all. Time to remove the signature it seems. Was good till it lasted, even though i never updated it. :)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Thanks Brumby, this has been run superbly!!

Congrats Clapo on the win, I'm happy with the second place :)