• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb Fantasy Rugby League

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
thanks to the few of you who sent in bids, unfortunately most of the people that said they were keen didn't email me so I wont be running this...

Simon

yeh me too, if everyone who said they were interested in playing had of committed we would have had enough, cause my brother and a mate of mine were in it too.

Simon

Was looking forward to this, ghey.
are you interested in playing in a similar VNRL comp to this one I was planning, we have our own forum. Problem for you would be that we have already chosen our 25 man squads, but theres only 9 in the comp so theres still a ton of talent available to pick a squad if ur keen. Just looking to round it up to 10 if u r interested let me know and ill email u the details.

I just went through the available players before and the team i came up with would still be very competitive, might be hard to win the comp but you would win some games.

Bobisback

International Regular
are you interested in playing in a similar VNRL comp to this one I was planning, we have our own forum. Problem for you would be that we have already chosen our 25 man squads, but theres only 9 in the comp so theres still a ton of talent available to pick a squad if ur keen. Just looking to round it up to 10 if u r interested let me know and ill email u the details.

I just went through the available players before and the team i came up with would still be very competitive, might be hard to win the comp but you would win some games.
Nah, too much effort, thanks anyway.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Is that the one we aleady have? If not, I'd be interested.

Sorry I missed this thread. Otherwise I would have participated.