• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FootBall Manager 2008!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
yeah, i had a game with city, but it went down the pan towards the end of the first season, everyone seemed to suss my tactics and the new signings didnt gel and the team went totally off the rails, still got champs league, but second season started as a disaster, so I've left that save for a while, with Ipswich now, in 6th place, but its tough.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
im playing as liverpool in first season was in tenth spot but now into 4th but want to start a new game in the championship or league one or outr of england. any tips for a good hard challenging game!

Bobisback

International Regular
im playing as liverpool in first season was in tenth spot but now into 4th but want to start a new game in the championship or league one or outr of england. any tips for a good hard challenging game!
Try Mallorca, or any of the mid to lower tabled teams in La Liga. You get a few wins coming together then run into Barcelona, or Real Madrid.

I have a game going with Mallorca, and one with Barcelona. Barcelona just because i like to win. Havent played it in like a week though. Need to fix the computer in my room, screwing up recently.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Any of the teams in the Ukrainian First League (their 2nd tier comp) were a challenge in FM07, and would imagine it would be just as challenging in FM08.

Might get it after New Year...

Bobisback

International Regular
Any of the teams in the Ukrainian First League (their 2nd tier comp) were a challenge in FM07, and would imagine it would be just as challenging in FM08.

Might get it after New Year...
Spend the ****ing extra money you cheap ****.

Bobisback

International Regular
hmmm, brain malfunction?
Crapham responds well to people swearing at him.

Was playing last night as the Australian coach. God thats boring, lost to a 87th minute goal against Argentina, 1-0, then lost to China 3-0. Took me like an hour to get through to the end of that game though. So i stopped playing it and played Fifa 08, lost to Real Madrid with my semi-super team on Professional. Was 4-0 up at half time then Haguain (sp?) picked up his game and scored 3 goals in 3 minutes then another two in the 91st and 92nd minutes. Was so pissed off.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Crapham responds well to people swearing at him.

Was playing last night as the Australian coach. God thats boring, lost to a 87th minute goal against Argentina, 1-0, then lost to China 3-0. Took me like an hour to get through to the end of that game though. So i stopped playing it and played Fifa 08, lost to Real Madrid with my semi-super team on Professional. Was 4-0 up at half time then Haguain (sp?) picked up his game and scored 3 goals in 3 minutes then another two in the 91st and 92nd minutes. Was so pissed off.
that happening would do it to ya!